Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Sour Diesel - The coke and dead hookers thread

[Level 12: CHET]

Sour Diesel - The coke and dead hookers thread

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Well it's about fucking time!

[Level 6: Robot]
    I'm no longer a regular smoker but I do enjoy an occasional toke now and then.

Here's a preference question- joint, pipe, or bong?

Glass pipe all the way. I won't do metal anymore. I don't mind smoking out of bongs but I don't like to get ripped, I just like to get mellowed out. I don't know what it is about joints, but I just don't like them.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    I don't know what it is about joints, but I just don't like them.
    For myself, its the amount of waste that happens when you roll a joint. You need a good amount of weed to get started, then you need the people to help you smoke it. Finally, you MUST finish it, or else the joint tastes stale if you put it out and relight it later.

The one great thing about it is the fact that the joint is disposable. You can roll it at a concert, smoke it, and stamp it out if the fuzz gets close. Plus, there's a community vibe going with joints. I was at the Hollywood Bowl watching Massive Attack one time, and out of nowhere, a joint gets passed in my direction. With pipes, you have to keep an eye out so it doesn't go missing.

Quote Originally Posted by norm9 View Post
    For myself, its the amount of waste that happens when you roll a joint. You need a good amount of weed to get started, then you need the people to help you smoke it. Finally, you MUST finish it, or else the joint tastes stale if you put it out and relight it later.

The one great thing about it is the fact that the joint is disposable. You can roll it at a concert, smoke it, and stamp it out if the fuzz gets close. Plus, there's a community vibe going with joints. I was at the Hollywood Bowl watching Massive Attack one time, and out of nowhere, a joint gets passed in my direction. With pipes, you have to keep an eye out so it doesn't go missing.
    True. if I'm at home smoking, it's definitely going to be a pipe, but if I'm at a show, or a park, it's gonna be a joint. I'm just not a big fan of smoking in public. I get too paranoid.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Yeah I don't smoke anymore but glass pipes were much better than anything else since it didn't waste as much dank. Although the best is always a vaporizer, me and my friends had one and it was insane. But you build up a tolerance so fucking fast with a vapo, literally after a week of using it everyday we couldn't get high anymore so we had to stop for a week or two to lose the tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ok Abacus View Post
    Yeah I don't smoke anymore but glass pipes were much better than anything else since it didn't waste as much dank. Although the best is always a vaporizer, me and my friends had one and it was insane. But you build up a tolerance so fucking fast with a vapo, literally after a week of using it everyday we couldn't get high anymore so we had to stop for a week or two to lose the tolerance.
    My friend and I rigged a gas mask...OH.MY.GOD! Seriously just wrong. But oh do you get high.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Personal preference if by myself, is glass pipe. With friends indoors, glass bong. If I'm smoking anywhere it might not be a good idea to (parks, city hall, public and private swimming pools, all of which I have done before) I prefer blunts. Now, I'm not quite sure how I got into the habbit of smoking blunts rather than joints (seeing as how I started with joints), but they just last so much longer and for some reason, the high is a little better.

Vaporizers, however, if you have the money, are the way to go. Best weed I've ever smoked (this stuff called Hog) was out a vaporizer. I'd smoked weed for 5 years prior to that smoke session and had never really passed out as a result of too much weed.

Vape+Hog= K.O.

With that being said, what's everyone's favorite strain and which one has gotten you the highest? Hog did me in, but I actually prefer Northern Lights.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    I used to have a 215 card, but I let it lapse in February. All I really need to do is go to the Doc and get it renewed, but I just don't have the scratch at the moment.

When I lived in NY, regs were plentiful (although a bit overpriced), but the most common kind was like, Dominican brick weed.

I love kind bud, but I really enjoy rolling blunts and I'd rather smoke some fat blunts from a halfie I got for 50 bucks than pay the same price for an eighth of some real good shit.

Here in the Detroit area, I've come across some astounding pot that had me sideways on many occasions. The quality of regs (and the price) is much better here. The only real problem is a reliable connection. It seems when one person is dry, EVERBODY is dry.
    Fuck that!
    I can get a quarter of some decent regs from Detroit for $25, and I'm quite alright with that!

12. 04-11-2009, 12:33 AM

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I want to get stoned with you guys so badly. Also, I'm pissed that I didn't start this thread since I'm pretty much fucked up from sunrise to sunset. Usually, when I'm not online for a couple of days, that's what I'm doing.

My friend and I rigged a gas mask...OH.MY.GOD! Seriously just wrong. But oh do you get high.
    Dude, I have a fucking gas mask that I bought at an Army Surplus store and I still need to rig a bong to it. I just haven't had the time or whatever.

Glass pipe all the way. I won't do metal anymore. I don't mind smoking out of bongs but I don't like to get ripped, I just like to get mellowed out. I don't know what it is about joints, but I just don't like them.
    Glass pipes are my favorite too. I don't like metal pipes really because of that metal taste you get when it's about to get cashed. I, on the other hand, love joints. I've got a bad ass roller and grinder and use when it when I get the chance.

I hope you don't mind if I share my children with you? Here are some of my pieces. I don't have pictures of all of them though. Why so many? Fuck you, I like toys. Grasscity.com is a pretty sweet site to order from. Shipping takes forever though.

Yoda. The name is self explanatory. Party bong.

This one looks kind of like a telescope so we named it Starshine. Also, that's the name of a bad ass Gorillaz song. Another Party bong.

My boyfriend's personal pipe, the T-Virus.

This is Jigglypuff, my personal fluorescent acrylic bong.

Now this baby is my special one. It's my personal chillum and everyone said it was "so you" when I bought it. Named it Skittles because it reminds me of candy and circuses. Love it to death because it hits sooo hard.

I've never actually smoked. I've considered it, but I dunno.

I'm not gonna kid myself and say I won't ever smoke, because I know at some point I'll at least try it once, just because I'll do pretty much anything once, but I've no idea when that'll happen.

Any advice/comments/suggestions?

Meow

That's what I've heard. Would you advise smoking a lot my first time then. or no?
    Last edited by Zodiac Eclipse; 01-24-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Roar!

Good advice! Ice bongs ftw.

The first time I smoked my luns were totally clean, I never smoked anything ever before. I took one hit from a glass pipe and I started coughing for 10 minutes straight. I was also really drunk so I'm not sure if I got high or not. I think I did.

I got one of those medical Marijuana cards. It's lapsed now, but i still have some Sour Diesel, Master Kush, Green Crack and I don't know what else. I like glass pipe and we bought a vaporizer.

I smoke maybe once a month, some months not at all. I've never smoked a joint, though I'm interested. RiotMonster we are DEFINITELY hanging out at PAX.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I'm not too sure about that. I've smoked a lot of people out and have gotten them high their first time. Then again, it has to be decent stuff, and you do have to take more than 4 or 5 hits. But once it hits you, the warm, fuzzy feeling is unmistakable. I don't remember my first time smoking (as I must've been about 12 or 13), but I do remember the first time I got Asian (what my friends refer to as that feeling you have when someone is pulling at the sides of your eyes and everything looks blurry-ish).

The first time I saw Indica Aurora my mouth just started salivating. There were still an epic-ton of crystals very visible of the buds, and the party I was at, the people were using a vaporizer. I don't remember too much else other than I was probably way too high.