Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84
Results 1,661 to 1,667 of 1667

Thread: Red Dead Redemption

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I finished the story part of Undead Nightmare last night, and god damn, what an excellent expansion. I highly, highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the main game.

I didn't play Red Dead for about 4 months before trying out the DLC, but it immediately sucked me back into that world. There was way more gameplay variety than I was expecting, and I actually had a "Fuck, yes!" moment after the last cinematic finished and I regained control of the character. Now I just need to find me a chupacabra and a unicorn and I'm all set.

Still responds to BLOO
    At least make Jack's voice less annoying, Rockstar.

Pwnd
    Started playing this again the other night, only to have it glitch out and skip the song that's supposed to play when you get to Mexico.

Immediately lost interest at that point. =(

4. 01-25-2011, 01:23 PM

Still responds to BLOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Solgrim View Post
    lol

Undead Nightmare was funner. So tired of honor systems.

[Level 2: Human]
    Red Dead Redemption Tip: Getting The Winchester rifle early-see text: This tip works best if you get the Volcanic Pistol by doing the 'Twin Peaks'. mission.
    When you come to the Ghost Town early, leave the Marshal tied up initially. The bandits will not attack him at first. kill all the outlaws in the town, then save your game. Use the Volcanic pistol for up close. Then release the Marshal and he'll help you in the mansion assault. Approach the the fence and from the right and kneel. You can easily slaughter the defenders there, helping the Marshal to stay alive. He will fight as an ally.After this is accomplished, go to the storm cellar(double doors)on the left.enter it and duck. You will kill two foes from said cellar's corners . Return to the Marshal and he'll give you the Winchester. Save and resume game play.
    PLease post as response if I've gotten anything wrong.
    Last edited by AK47&Chihuahua; 12-21-2011 at 04:51 PM.

[Level 2: Human]
    Red Dead Redemption Tip: Getting the Mauser Pistol early(This tip works easiest if you acquire the Winchester rifle first): When Bonnie gives you the rifle, hunt, gather plants and do lots of night watches. Save frequently. You will soon have a thousand dollars(The Mauser pistol costs $800.00)When Bonnie lets go to Armadillo and ride the stage back, head up to the area before the road turns to the Thieve's Landing. Shoot at traveller's until you get the law after you. Flee on horseback across the railroad tracks towards the falls and go up the path along the falls Get off your horse and stand in the words you'll see. Donot resist and you'll be taken to Blackwater jail. YOu'll be imprisoned for a short time and pay a small fine. Head towards the street facing the port and you'll find the gunsmith. Buy the Mauser and buy plenty of pistol ammo. Head to fields outside BLackwater and make campfire. Save. Return to Black Water and board the stage. It will take you to MacFarlane's ranch and you can save in your sleeping room there. Note: you may have to try ride the stage several times to get to Bonnie's Ranch, but you'll won't lose anything

Moblin88
    Would really love a PC port of this, I don't have a 7th gen console ):