Thread: RetroforceGO! ringtones

RetroforceGO! ringtones

I've been posting these on my C-blog, but figured it made sense to put them in here, too. I've made a variety of RetroforceGO! ringtones for the iPhone over the last several months. The latest one being Chad's song in the latest episode that Topher said he wanted to turn into a ringtone. You can download them here:

http://www.zephyrusanemoi.com/blog/2...-go-ringtones/

I'm working on converting all of my ringtones to MP3 format for those with non-iPhones, but haven't got it finished yet. I'll put it into this forum post when they're ready. If you're impatient, just download the iPhone version and convert it (it's just an AAC file, so rename the extension to .m4a and import it into iTunes, then convert it to MP3 using iTunes).

Enjoy!

P.S. If you ever see Chad at any con or gathering and you can play this ringtone for him, it's about a 98% chance he'll turn bright red. So keep that in mind.

[Level 2: Human]
    Oh dear God, you actually did make that into a ringtone... *bursts out laughing* ...the Virtual Console review one is hilarious! Topher, you totally have to make that your ringtone for at least a week! *laughs more*

[Level 2: Human]
    Ahhhh, I've lost count the number of times i've been listening to Retroforce Go and heard something awesome that i'd love as a ringtone. Just like the perverted Chad lover I am...

If there's a specific moment you'd like, I'd be glad to give it a shot. Some of the things I've tried to get in the past and failed is when Chad goes into his crazy laugh that he can't stop, but usually it's got people talking over the top or laughing with it and it makes it harder to clip into a ringtone.

But it's a lot of fun to do it, so I'll be glad to give it a shot if you can tell me episode number and timecode to find the spot.

Also, here's the MP3 version of the above ringtone (right-click & save as / option-click if you're on a Mac):

http://zephyrusanemoi.com/files/ring...%20Reviews.mp3

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    Oh if only I had a cellphone...
    Great job.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Maybe you could make a ringtone of the Retro Phone, so that we can all receive calls "Retro Style".

I don't need a title I AM Disneyworld.
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyrstarfields View Post
    If there's a specific moment you'd like, I'd be glad to give it a shot. Some of the things I've tried to get in the past and failed is when Chad goes into his crazy laugh that he can't stop, but usually it's got people talking over the top or laughing with it and it makes it harder to clip into a ringtone.

But it's a lot of fun to do it, so I'll be glad to give it a shot if you can tell me episode number and timecode to find the spot.

Also, here's the MP3 version of the above ringtone (right-click & save as / option-click if you're on a Mac):

http://zephyrusanemoi.com/files/ring...%20Reviews.mp3
    When they all played their ringtones on this week's show, I was really hoping this would be Topher's

How about just a clip of them saying "It's the Retrophone!" Or a ring and then that.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsax2010 View Post
    When they all played their ringtones on this week's show, I was really hoping this would be Topher's

How about just a clip of them saying "It's the Retrophone!" Or a ring and then that.
    I was hoping to hear the "Rocket" ringtone that I made on Colette's phone, since she was using it for a while. But I have a feeling she changes her ringtone frequently. Which is cool, because that means I have motivation to keep making ringtones. ;-)

I will see what I can do about finding a good clip of "It's the Retrophone". Can you think of which ones had a good clip with the phone ringing?

I have added two additional ringtones to my library. These are the types of tones that will ONLY be interesting to RetroforceGO fans, I'm sure. But I thought they were fun to make, anyway.

You can get them both for iPhone here.

The first is Colette's Lounge Act: MP3 format -- This is the song she was singing without words that sounded like a sultry lounge singer from the '40s. It was hot.

The second is Colette's Retro-mazing News intro: MP3 format -- This is Colette's version of Topher's telegraph sound that's the intro to the Retro-mazing News segment.

So, for all you Colette-lovers out there, this is your week.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyrstarfields View Post
    I will see what I can do about finding a good clip of "It's the Retrophone". Can you think of which ones had a good clip with the phone ringing?
    I know it happened in the puzzle episode, at about the 1:05 mark, but I'm not sure how good the clip is for your purposes. The bonus is that they spend a few seconds trying to guess who it is

These are great, now if someone could put a goofy retroawesome soundtrack with it.......

Whhhaaa?
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XE2SNX5B

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mega Hyper View Post
    These are great, now if someone could put a goofy retroawesome soundtrack with it.......

Whhhaaa?
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XE2SNX5B
    AWESOME

If it bleeds, He can kill it
    Thanks alot for the link zephyrstarfields
    Ive been looking for Hexadecimal Genome for weeks. Now I just need to figure out which one to use for a ringtone now.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Virtual Console! It's gonna be great! It's gonna be great! How many dolphins will Chad give it?!

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsax2010 View Post
    AWESOME
    Thank you