Page 479 of 500 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 489 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,580 of 9995

Thread: Expressing Joy

  1. #9561
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    14,015
    Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    Got two kindle fires for Christmas. Oh man.
    Now you can read two books at the same time!

  2. #9562
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    djnealb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,794
    Just got done paying bills for this month. My student loans are now to under $3000 and, after about a 18 months, my wife's engagement and wedding rings are now finally paid off.

  3. #9563
    That's not a knife...
    Mighty Hatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hull in England in Britain in The UK
    Posts
    16,134
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Now you can read two books at the same time!
    That means she can read twice as many books in a lifetime compared to the average human being. The knowledge could save millions.

  4. #9564
    Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    Got two kindle fires for Christmas. Oh man.
    Trade them in for a Nexus 7. Seriously, it's a game changer.

  5. #9565
    Totally fine with skeezers
    bbrigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nebulon 9: Shitfinity Quadrant
    Posts
    8,970
    Spent New Years Eve and Eve's Eve in New Orleans. It was fucking awesome. I met this awesome, hot, funny girl New Years Eve and she dug me. I'm glad we decided to go back to the hotel a few hours before everyone else did. gigidy. Even the 2 hour ride back home the next day wasn't awkward at all. Not even an awkward silence. But she lives 20 hours away and visits her family here like twice a year max. Kind of bummed about that, but no big deal.

  6. #9566
    [Level 2: Human] Woodee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    38
    I managed to raise 402.50 for charity this year (while racing speedway).

    I was raising money for the Scoliosis Campaign fund.

    You can read about my journey here: http://speedway.tumblr.com/ and also watch my fundraising videos here: speedwayforscoliosis - YouTube

  7. #9567
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    14,015
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrigg View Post
    Spent New Years Eve and Eve's Eve in New Orleans. It was fucking awesome. I met this awesome, hot, funny girl New Years Eve and she dug me. I'm glad we decided to go back to the hotel a few hours before everyone else did. gigidy. Even the 2 hour ride back home the next day wasn't awkward at all. Not even an awkward silence. But she lives 20 hours away and visits her family here like twice a year max. Kind of bummed about that, but no big deal.
    Dammit I hate you.

  8. #9568
    Honkey Kong
    usedtabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    WiiUniqueNegroesClub
    Posts
    26,052
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrigg View Post
    Spent New Years Eve and Eve's Eve in New Orleans. It was fucking awesome. I met this awesome, hot, funny girl New Years Eve and she dug me. I'm glad we decided to go back to the hotel a few hours before everyone else did. gigidy. Even the 2 hour ride back home the next day wasn't awkward at all. Not even an awkward silence. But she lives 20 hours away and visits her family here like twice a year max. Kind of bummed about that, but no big deal.
    Fuck yeah dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodee View Post
    I managed to raise 402.50 for charity this year (while racing speedway).

    I was raising money for the Scoliosis Campaign fund.

    You can read about my journey here: http://speedway.tumblr.com/ and also watch my fundraising videos here: speedwayforscoliosis - YouTube
    Nice bro.

  9. #9569
    [Level 2: Human] Woodee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Nice bro.
    Thanks!

  10. #9570
    [Level 12: CHET]
    GlowBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glowmosexual
    Posts
    11,555
    Plattypussy is the best person ever ever ever!!! He gets me, he knows me!





    Moustache Bandanas! Ahahaha and OUR CHILD! Lovely surprise to come home too....aside from the damp wall and slug infestation, this BEATS THEIR TYRANNY!

  11. #9571
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Just got done paying bills for this month. My student loans are now to under $3000 and, after about a 18 months, my wife's engagement and wedding rings are now finally paid off.
    This is good.

  12. #9572
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    djnealb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,794
    Yeah. It allows me to put more money to other debts and save more for a house. In fact, we're going to start really looking at houses this weekend. We've already got the money for a down payment, so now comes the fun part of house hunting.

  13. #9573
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Yeah. It allows me to put more money to other debts and save more for a house. In fact, we're going to start really looking at houses this weekend. We've already got the money for a down payment, so now comes the fun part of house hunting.
    Take your time. My next house hunt is called "building one." I'm tired of having neighbors.

  14. #9574
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    14,015
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    Take your time. My next house hunt is called "building one." I'm tired of having neighbors.
    But I just bought the house next door!

  15. #9575
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    But I just bought the house next door!
    If you had I might actually consider staying.

  16. #9576
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    14,015
    Well, there's plenty of open space in which to build a house here in Colorado.

    Just saying.

  17. #9577
    Honkey Kong
    usedtabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    WiiUniqueNegroesClub
    Posts
    26,052
    I'll build a camp for all of you.

  18. #9578
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    djnealb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,794
    Right now we're trying to find something that fits within the following parameters:
    Bigger than the apartment
    Not too expensive
    Not in the ghetto

    You'd think that wouldn't be too hard, but given half of the city is ghetto, and roughly a quarter of it way out of our price range, and that those areas aren't localized, but rather spread throughout the city, it makes searching pretty difficult.

  19. #9579
    King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    Mix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    5,208
    Good luck on the search, I can't WAIT until we can start looking!

    We've been trying to sell our Townhouse for over 6 months now and only 1 person has looked at it

    Townhouses/strata complex's and apartments are pretty much on hold right now as there are so many on the market, sucks.

  20. #9580
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    14,015
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I'll build a camp for all of you.
    Can we have sea-lions??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •