Page 478 of 509 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 488 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,560 of 10163

Thread: Expressing Joy

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Only in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    It's not you folks, always sensitive to new social groups and getting to know folks. Part of the anxiety.
    Not to worry, we love our lurkers too. I think my husband has a forum account he never uses. Usually just reads over my shoulder.

Oddworld Mikey Doodle stickers. 'nuff said.

Day off with no pressing obligations until evening time. Just dicking around on the internet and sipping tea. Bliss.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Eclipse View Post
    Not to worry, we love our lurkers too. I think my husband has a forum account he never uses. Usually just reads over my shoulder.
    Merry Christmas, Mr. Momerator.

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Eclipse View Post
    Day off with no pressing obligations until evening time. Just dicking around on the internet and sipping tea. Bliss.
    Ah yes, this. Love it.

And I finally have an entire room at home dedicated to being a music and practice room now. Now I just need to make sure that no one ever touches my drum set.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Merry Christmas, Mr. Momerator.

He says Merry Christmas.

Beast Master
    I'm most likely visiting my home town of Virginia Beach in September (so long as I can get off work). The annual reunion for the accidental ship-being-0 cut-in-half that my grandfather died on is in Virginia next year and that's a thing my family is doing. They normally go, but it being "home" means I real;;ly am planning on going, so long as work works out.

It's ninew months from now, and Lord knows if I can even get the time off since it's the busy time at work, but that'll be cool. Shit, I haven't even talked to my bros from that era in years, and half of them are married and who knows where, and the other half are fucked up and nowhere fast, but that will get sorted wshen the time comes. I don't even know who I'd be if I never moved. I'd probably be more redneck, not on this webseite, and have a shittier taste in muisc (is that possible? I know, right?).

King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    Went to a spa resort with the wife and the last hour, from 9-10pm is European hour so I got to see naked chicks and swim with them.

It was awesome, lol.

Ray of Sunshine
    That's adorable coming from a Canaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadian

King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    Lol we don't have nudity up like that!

I had an awesome time back home with family in Chicago. My fiance came with me this year because they don't really know him that well. It was nice to just be back. I didn't realize how awesome home was until I moved away. Thinking that once I'm done with school I'll be be moving back. I got a kindle fire hd, ihome, and all this awesome hello kitty stuff. I think my fiance was a bit jealous of my kindle fire. He's acting like he got nothing for Christmas, even though my family got us all presents -.-. He'll get over it I'm sure, especially since I've let him use my kindle fire plenty already.

Ray of Sunshine
    My roommate got a new router for Christmas that's crazy effective. I now have a wireless connection in my room that's stable which means I'll be able to PC game again soon!

WALKING DEAD HERE I COME

Honkey Kong
    Went out to eat tonight and a family of 6 was diagonal to us. Noticed they had a special needs son. It turns out today is his 17th birthday. The family didn't look too well off and irregardless having a special needs kid is reason enough to do something nice. So Lili took the boy $5 and tried to muster out happy birthday as best she could.

Felt nice because I've gone from volunteering to help kids like this all through junior high and high school to barely doing anything since I've graduated. Making him smile felt great.

That's awesome.

Got two kindle fires for Christmas. Oh man.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    Now you can read two books at the same time!

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Just got done paying bills for this month. My student loans are now to under $3000 and, after about a 18 months, my wife's engagement and wedding rings are now finally paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Now you can read two books at the same time!
    That means she can read twice as many books in a lifetime compared to the average human being. The knowledge could save millions.

Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    Trade them in for a Nexus 7. Seriously, it's a game changer.