Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Dtoid New England, Interested?

YOUR SHIT IS OVER, FAKE MUSHROOM!
    awesome, I saw that you joined the group. Introduce yourself in it!

[Level 5: Mech]
    More worcester dtoiders? I'm shock and awed. If you're of age I'd be down for meeting up and grabbing a beer at some point.

I'm always down for a beer, used to hang down at Ralphs a lot, but with the kids I haven't had the time. Anywayyyyyyyys, My name's Dan, I'm 27, married with 2 kids. I technically live in Cherry Valley (which is technically Leicester) but it's right on the Worcester line, and being from Worcester all my life, of course I'll just say Worcester when asked haha! I've been in bands, playing guitar/bass/drums, I got a jam room if anyone wants to jam sometime. I've done hip hop, if anyone wants to see my video here it is, featuring lots of Wortown landmarks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IObykt39Xsc

If anyone is familiar with Powerhouse Wrestling, I worked with them doing some TV stuff, but not anymore, those guys suck, but obviously I am into wrestling. I've done a lot of stuff, kind of a jack of all trades, but I'm a stay-at-home Dad right now, and I don't get out much, so I haven't had the chance to meet many new people. A lot of my friends turned to drugs/drinking EVERY DAY and I can't be living like that anymore. I do have my vices, but everything in moderation, you know?

Feel free to add me on XBL/PSN: therealdanhill. I have a PS3, 360, and Vita, But I'm mainly a 360/Vita player, on PS3 I normally just play MW3 and Madden. I have a fairly big yard/house, maybe I can have a cookout for you guys now that the weather is nice. Anyways, sorry for the novel, but that's me in a nutshell.

I'd defiantly suggest you join our emailer. We're far more active as a local community on that group. Only a few of us venture into the forums on the regular. You're just around the average age of everyone else in DTNE and quite a few have the kids and their better halves so you won't feel out of place keeping it to the moderate side. None the less we usually have at least one big get together a month at a minimum. I work in the canal district and I'm usually down to grab a pint at the Dive after work or earlier on my off days. Craft beer is my vice of choice though I try not to overdo it myself.

Frodo Bangins
    Did someone say BBQ?

Yeah I'm still trying to get the hang of how to post in the google group, but I do get the email every day with updates. I'll figure it out.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Anyone interested in meeting up in Portland, ME next month? The old port is awesome, and I know all kinds of great bars.

So I'm a real dummy and didn't even realize this was a thing. I live in Jamaica Plain 10 mins away from Boston and would love to be part of a Dtoid New England group. But uh like I said I"m a dummy and don't know where I can find a link.

Thanks!

YOUR SHIT IS OVER, FAKE MUSHROOM!
    It's been a minute since I visited this page. Sorry about that newer peeps! Most of Dtoid Newenglands planning goes on in the google group emailer. Join that as well and introduce yourselves when you can!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...id-new-england