Thread: Houston Friends!

Shipping Master

Houston Friends!

Hey Dtoid, it's been a while.

A strange turn of events has left me to be stranded in Houston, TX for the nights of December 6th and 7th without a phone or place to stay or any contacts. I am a very nice boy, and if anyone in Houston would be willing to lend me a hand and perhaps offer me a place to crash and game I would pay them heftily. With my friendship. And $cash$. Sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting something like this, I haven't been on here in like years. But if anyone is able to help shoot me an email at tomu . zhao @ gmail.com. I am quite the SSBB player and can hold my own in Melee and SSFIV.
    Last edited by Tray Ben; 10-02-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Honkey Kong
    I'll have to see if I'm in town those dates but all I can offer you is a couch in a small 2 bedroom apartment. Try PMing KD Alpha as he doesn't leave the fighting threads much so he might not see this.

Shipping Master
    Wow thanks man, even a tarp on a dirt floor would be fantastic considering I will have been living in various Bolivian villages for three months before the date. I will check back in though, thanks a lot

Shipping Master
    update: still need a place to stay. will seriously pay you and make you dinner