Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: its always sunny in philadelphia

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I love how that song came to be..
    Sniffing spray paint out of a sock..

Charlie: Wha-a-a-at is going on up here?
    Dennis: I never seem to know, man

Best show on TV right now. Although I thought that the earlier seasons were far better than this past season. Season 4 kind of fell off the wagon a bit imo.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Quote Originally Posted by backflip10019 View Post
    Best show on TV right now. Although I thought that the earlier seasons were far better than this past season. Season 4 kind of fell off the wagon a bit imo.
    Agreed. As much as I love Danny Devito on this show, I think he kind of ruined the dynamic that the original 4 had together.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Our school had a talent show and me and some friends performed DayMan. We wanted to do NightMan, but it was to dirty.

The episode with Rob Thomas and Sinbad is fucking hilarious....it was awesome when at the end i actually figured out it was rob thomas playing himself in a mental hospital that didn't really exist

Hundred Dollar Baby is by far the best episode. If only for watching Mac and Dennis train Charlie in the art of underground fighting. Though The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis is also pretty damn funny.

Never watched an entire episode, but have watched a few clips, and I laughed and could tell it is right up my alley. I've been told that the episode where they try out for the Eagles would be a good one for me to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopface Morty View Post
    Never watched an entire episode, but have watched a few clips, and I laughed and could tell it is right up my alley. I've been told that the episode where they try out for the Eagles would be a good one for me to watch.
    Probably my favorite episode, "The Gang Gets Invincible."

I love this show. Morty, do yourself a favor and watch it. If I'm not mistaken I think there are 2 seasons up for free on Hulu.

Quote Originally Posted by NihonTiger90 View Post
    Hundred Dollar Baby is by far the best episode. If only for watching Mac and Dennis train Charlie in the art of underground fighting. Though The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis is also pretty damn funny.
    Yeah, any time Charlie uses a disguise = hilarity. The first time that episode aired and he did his southern gas man impression I probably laughed for five minutes straight. Wildcard, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by backflip10019 View Post
    Aw, I looooved Season 4. A lot of people will agree with you that it wasn't the best but I can't see that AT ALL. I mean, it was absolutely hilarious, to me anywho. XP

Quote Originally Posted by Poopface Morty View Post
    Oh yeah definitely one of the best episodes.
    All of them are hilarious though, except 1 episode in season 4 that was a bit of a miss for me... I don't remember the name of it but it was when the whole episode took place in the past.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Never heard of it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RiotMonster View Post
    I don't remember the name of it but it was when the whole episode took place in the past.
    I think it was "The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell". I thought it was a pretty good one, and I initially figured that I would hate it. When Charlie and Frank were trying to shoot eachother with the "cursed" guns, or Dennis and Mac dressed up as fops, and especially when Rickety Cricket got shot all cracked me up. I figured Cricket would get shot in the leg and crippled or something, but when his head exploded I was laughing for a few minutes. The excessiveness of it caught me off guard in a hilarious way...

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I think it was "The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell". I thought it was a pretty good one, and I initially figured that I would hate it. When Charlie and Frank were trying to shoot eachother with the "cursed" guns, or Dennis and Mac dressed up as fops, and especially when Rickety Cricket got shot all cracked me up. I figured Cricket would get shot in the leg and crippled or something, but when his head exploded I was laughing for a few minutes. The excessiveness of it caught me off guard in a hilarious way...
    That episode was hilarious

hey seigfreid your the same guy who won the bionic comando lunch box on rtfgo right? congrats!

Also, IASIP is the kind of show that is hard to explain to other people who haven't seen the show. Kind of like explaining something funny about The Office. There aren't really joke jokes. Its more about how the actors express themselves. It just makes the show that much funnier.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Other than Charlie, Frank is my favorite.

"Hey I got a great name for our band, 'The Pecan Sandies.' It's got a double meaning. A kinda 'sexual' meaning."

I fucking love how he always has that gun on him. The way he pulls it out when he's on acid had me laughing so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Girthinstein View Post
    I fucking love how he always has that gun on him. The way he pulls it out when he's on acid had me laughing so hard.
    "Holy shiiit. This thing is loaded!!"
    While he's all cheesing it lol.

The Pecan Sandies or Chemical Toilet

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    My homie at work and I were watching that episode on Hulu once and we started singing the song with the show, and our other co-worker Drew joined in and we started getting so loud about it that they could hear us out on the sales floor.

It was Epic.

Totally fine with skeezers
    I just watched the pub crawl one the other day with the underage Korean chick that likes Charlie. That one is fucking great.

Dee: "Whatever Charlie, you had sex with a 14-year-old"
    Charlie: "No I didn't. We didn't even kiss. She thought it was gross. You banged a homeless guy."
    Dee: "....Those goddamn North Koreans"
    Dennis: "They are some sneaky bastards"

WILD CARD BITCHES!