Thread: Borderlands Coming Soon?

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

Borderlands Coming Soon?

Anyone heard of a definite release date for this game? I looked it up on IGN and it just says TBA 2009. But I was browsing the Target website for PS3 things and they listed Borderlands along with Prototype saying it would be in anywhere from 2-6 weeks.

Most likely Target's mistake but was just wondering if you guys heard anything.

(also there is already 1 review on the Target website for Borderlands)

[Level 5: Mech]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrent View Post
    Anyone heard of a definite release date for this game? I looked it up on IGN and it just says TBA 2009. But I was browsing the Target website for PS3 things and they listed Borderlands along with Prototype saying it would be in anywhere from 2-6 weeks.

Most likely Target's mistake but was just wondering if you guys heard anything.

(also there is already 1 review on the Target website for Borderlands)
    It's TBA all over the internet. I must say I'm quite interested. I have to confess that was because of the trailer. The gameplay didn't look all that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi View Post
    It's TBA all over the internet. I must say I'm quite interested. I have to confess that was because of the trailer. The gameplay didn't look all that to me.
    Yeah, I wasn't too fussed about the actual gameplay vids I saw, but the concept is still interesting. Plus the full co-op story mode and the almost infinite variations of weapons might make it good.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    I can't wait to play it. If only I could make a Rhona Mitra looking character in black spandex kicking the shit out of wasteland punks in 'Doomsday' fashion, I'd be in heaven. I'll settle for a mohawk and spiked shoulder pads though, muwahaha! The gun system sounds pretty interesting, can't wait to see it in detail.