Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1425

Thread: "How to" and bugs in the new forums? Let me know!!

  1. #1381
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Arttemis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,180
    Is the Gaming Discussion forum messed up for anyone else? To me, when I view Gaming Discussion, I see a combination of what used to be Gaming Discussion and Official Game Threads seemingly fused together. When I view Official Game Threads, all I see is a single, moved thread about RDR.

  2. #1382
    Niero is tinkering with the sub sections. We'll clean it up later.

  3. #1383
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Arttemis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,180
    Thanks for the input! I wasn't sure if it was a local issue or not. I love the work being done so far, though! Lots of nice features. =)

  4. #1384
    [Level 12: CHET]
    Sam Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    10,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Arttemis View Post
    Is the Gaming Discussion forum messed up for anyone else? To me, when I view Gaming Discussion, I see a combination of what used to be Gaming Discussion and Official Game Threads seemingly fused together. When I view Official Game Threads, all I see is a single, moved thread about RDR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arttemis View Post
    Thanks for the input! I wasn't sure if it was a local issue or not. I love the work being done so far, though! Lots of nice features. =)
    What he said.

    Liking the fresh new look. Is Dtoid staying with vBulletin or is it just temporary?

  5. #1385
    FKA The Mad March Harris
    Harris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,435
    How do I go invisible with my online status? I'm not seeing it as an option for the forum settings or anywhere else.

  6. #1386
    Fifth Dimensional Admin
    Aaron Mxy Yost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Flying blind on a rocket cycle
    Posts
    12,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spectre View Post
    What he said.

    Liking the fresh new look. Is Dtoid staying with vBulletin or is it just temporary?
    Sticking with vBulletin for the foreseeable future, which is why Niero's investing money and time into fixing up the place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris Bueller View Post
    How do I go invisible with my online status? I'm not seeing it as an option for the forum settings or anywhere else.
    Settings, General Settings, Login & Privacy. The Invisible Mode toggle should be right there!

  7. #1387
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    18,180
    Why would you want to use that setting?

  8. #1388
    FKA The Mad March Harris
    Harris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxyzptlk View Post
    Settings, General Settings, Login & Privacy. The Invisible Mode toggle should be right there!
    All I see there is the vcard download option.

  9. #1389
    Fifth Dimensional Admin
    Aaron Mxy Yost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Flying blind on a rocket cycle
    Posts
    12,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris Bueller View Post
    All I see there is the vcard download option.
    Weird, must have been flipped during the upgrade. Fixed!

  10. #1390
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    18,180
    BUT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO USE THAT OPTION I DON'T UNDERSTAND

  11. #1391
    Bringer of Truth
    ClownBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    15,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxyzptlk View Post
    Sticking with vBulletin for the foreseeable future, which is why Niero's investing money and time into fixing up the place.
    Good. Did the genius('s) who made that horrible new forum get fired?

  12. #1392
    Not at all, those guys are great, they just bit off more than they could chew with trying to upgrade the whole front end and the forums at the same time. Now they are working to bring us different nice things, like the new chat system and cool new forum skins.

  13. #1393
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    18,180
    blue polo shirt bro

  14. #1394
    Beast Master ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    32,810
    *Mystery* blue polo shirt bro

  15. #1395
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,558
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownBaby View Post
    Good. Did the genius('s) who made that horrible new forum get fired?
    Even worse, they were raped through the eyes and sentenced to lifetimes of playing shitty covers in bar bands.

  16. #1396
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    16,724
    So where is the thread where you can pitch titles for people?

  17. #1397
    Beast Master ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    32,810
    You can do that anywhere, but it seems the badge request thread gets the most notice.

  18. #1398
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    16,724
    Gracias

  19. #1399
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    18,180
    Is yet there an option to make the forums not wide?

  20. #1400
    Not anymore. We had that for like a day, but it messed up a bunch of other stuff so they got rid of it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:21 PM
  2. "wtf, Dtoid has forums?!"
    By Allen Park in forum Meet & Greet + Forum Rules
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 01:41 PM
  3. Regarding going "Advanced" on the forums...
    By Monodi in forum Resolved/Legacy issue archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 01:50 PM
  4. Quick poll: "video game" or "videogame"?
    By Dexter345 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:16 AM
  5. Rebs view on "Hardcore" v. "Casual"
    By Johnnyreb2565 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 07:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •