Page 427 of 435 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 8697

Thread: Mass Affection (Mass Effect Series)

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I'm going to need to clear out harddrive space to get Omega. I'm constantly having to clear out harddrive space and it's just so hard to decide which games' data I haven't played in forever I can get rid of. I'm a digital hoarder.
    You aren't a hoarder. EA does not respect your hard drive space. ME 3 installed with all of the multiplayer DLC, Leviathan, Omega, and Final Cut takes more than 20GB of storage. Just imagine explaining that to someone who recently bought an entry level 360 with just 4GB of onboard storage. Hell, they couldn't even play the game with the extra 16GB of memory that they'd gain from a thumb drive. This game is a pig.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I'm going to need to clear out harddrive space to get Omega. I'm constantly having to clear out harddrive space and it's just so hard to decide which games' data I haven't played in forever I can get rid of. I'm a digital hoarder.
    Having Games on Demand is a pain in the arse too. Do I delete them now and download again when I actually want to play them and run the risk of my DL history messing up and not having that access again?

It's bad when a 320GB HDD is not enough and all I have on there is games. Please Microsoft, let me whack my own 3TB in there with your next console.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Okay, just watched the Extended Cut endings. There's a few good bits in each one, but I would probably cut most of it, with the majority of it being any of the explanatory bits, especially the dialogue options. I hate "where are they now" endings and that's essentially what all three of those endings turn into. If it were up to me, I'd keep the new Hackett scene, the scenes that depict the immediate after effects of Shepard's choice, and possibly the memorial scene. Other than that, I hated basically every new thing they added, especially the control ending, which essentially turns Shepard into a star child straight out of 2001.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Just got Omega, not really anything else to spend mah points on. Hope it's good!

Be sure to report back. Will likely do another playthrough of the whole series early next year with the new DLC.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Finished Omega and enjoyed it, thought the Dtoid review was a bit shit in it's judgement and well it didn't really review the game well at all. Female Turians are badass. The game should of had them without DLC even. Couple of new powers come along with Aria and Nyeen.

Started Leviathan at the moment. This DLC allows party members to come with you and interact with the dialogue ect which is nice. I thought at first it would have been fun if the same was allowed for Omega but the game didn't suffer for it.

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    I haven't played any of the SP DLC, and now I want to..but I did recently start playing the multiplayer. I'm surprised by how much I enjoy it. I also appreciate that the multi dlc is free. Otherwise, to hell with that.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I jumped into this game over the last few days and I'm really enjoying it. I'm currently at the "curing the genophage" bit. Although I'm only a few hours in, I'm totally hooked by the story and character conflicts so far. And the female Krogan is totally badass!

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboKill View Post
    I haven't played any of the SP DLC, and now I want to..but I did recently start playing the multiplayer. I'm surprised by how much I enjoy it. I also appreciate that the multi dlc is free. Otherwise, to hell with that.
    If you can get a solid group of friends to play online, it's ridiculously addicting. I'm sitting on over 300 hours spent in multiplayer, though I haven't touched it in a month or two. Kinda maxed everything out and, well...after 300 hours of something, you start yearning for some variety.

Is it just me or is ME1 from Trilogy running like shit on 360? I played the Platinum Hits version earlier this year and I while I recall the nagging texture pops I don't remember framerate drops being this severe.

I never encountered framerate issues on 360. That's pretty strange.

I was at that part where I was dealing with the Rachni again and it seems like everything just got really choppy, which doesn't help any when you're playing Vanguard. Oddly there was no patch after installing, either. I kinda wonder if this is the same sloppy build PS3 users got.

Then again, I don't know why I picked Vanguard as its not really my playstyle anyway. At any rate, I dont think I'm in the mood for all these tedious MAKO sections again, I'm just going to move on to ME2 for now.

Tedious, MAKO? MAKO IS NOT TEDIOUS.

Beast Master
    I love the Mako to death. I spent so many hours exploring every corner of every planet in that thing, up all night. I truly enjoyed it.

If only the planets had more stuff in them. The first game felt so much bigger than the other two. Emptier too though.

Beast Master
    Yeah, the lack of things to find was a bummer, but that didn't stop me from looking.

I still hate the Mako. Like driving a tank shaped shopping cart.

Beast Master
    But the space marines had one in Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Eclipse View Post
    I still hate the Mako. Like driving a tank shaped shopping cart.
    Are you saying shopping carts aren't fun?

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    If you can get a solid group of friends to play online, it's ridiculously addicting. I'm sitting on over 300 hours spent in multiplayer, though I haven't touched it in a month or two. Kinda maxed everything out and, well...after 300 hours of something, you start yearning for some variety.
    I'd love to, but all of my friends are either on 360 (I'm all pc) or ask, "Is that that game with the ending everybody hates?" (To which I respond with "I guess, but I didn't mind it. It was different enough, and fuck people who argue otherwise.")

Anybody here play on PC? I may find time on weekends.

I love the Mako to death. I spent so many hours exploring every corner of every planet in that thing, up all night. I truly enjoyed it.
    Same here. I love shopping carts and tanks. Man do I wish they kept the Mako in 2 and 3 and simply just made the planets feel less empty. Doesn't have to be as bustling as San Andreas or Skyrim, but you know, less empty woulda been nice.

Mass Effect 4 maybe?