Thread: Anyone interested in a Dtoid only WoW reroll?

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

Anyone interested in a Dtoid only WoW reroll?

I quit after my guild hit Sunwell, sold my account, moved to the Caribbean. I've got a bit of downtime in between pina coladas, and was wondering if some Dtoiders would be interested in rerolling. I'm open to whatever server, pref Horde but would try Alliance for the first time.

I hope I get responses, otherwise I'll slam this up in the cblogs as stupid people tend to do. Don't make me sink to that level.

Re: Anyone interested in a Dtoid only WoW reroll?

Quote Originally Posted by Transbot
    I quit after my guild hit Sunwell, sold my account, moved to the Caribbean. I've got a bit of downtime in between pina coladas, and was wondering if some Dtoiders would be interested in rerolling. I'm open to whatever server, pref Horde but would try Alliance for the first time.

I hope I get responses, otherwise I'll slam this up in the cblogs as stupid people tend to do. Don't make me sink to that level.
    http://www.destructoid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=676

Really. Just read them.

[Level 5: Mech]

Re: Anyone interested in a Dtoid only WoW reroll?

Quote Originally Posted by Technophile

http://www.Destructoid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=676

Really. Just read them.
    I was intentionally leaving the thread alone to make room for the whoop ass... I'm bitterly disappointed.

Do we have a Pyramid Head skylight or something I could use?

Obviously not, holy shit. Maybe I should've just been like

Zomgz lets play teh Gearz guys!!111!

Maybe less flames then.

Quote Originally Posted by aborto thefetus
    Transbot I might as well tell you now, WOW isn't very popular here, at least from my experiences. I don't think I have ever met somebody on Destructoid for the 2 years I've been here who has openly admitted to liking World of Warcraft. Asking questions about WOW isn't going to be very productive here.
    I used to like it, played for about a year (two 70s) before a I got fed up with it. Too much grinding, too little to do. Would have considered migrating to another server for a better guild, but not for the amount of money Blizzard demand for it. So many little things just built up and made me realise that Blizzard just don't really give a toss - when was the last time you saw a good, helpful reply on the tech boards? :P My time is much better spent elsewhere now, but it was fun. Still got my characters if I ever feel the need to go back, however unlikely that is.

EDIT: Timewarps are getting real stupid around here now. Feeling quesy trying to read threads!

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Ummm...the rules don't really apply to this situation here. He's just some random jack-ass who can't even fucking introduce himself properly wanting to know if anyone wants to play WoW with him. Nothing wrong there, except for the "doing it wrong" and "lurk moar" parts. Meet 'n' Greet NAO.

And aborto, there used to be a dedicated WoW section of the forums when I started coming here, so it's not as hated as one would think.

Maybe less flames then.
    You think that was flames? You have no idea dude.

Wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was.
    Transbot I might as well tell you now, WOW isn't very popular here, at least from my experiences. I don't think I have ever met somebody on Destructoid for the 2 years I've been here who has openly admitted to liking World of Warcraft. Asking questions about WOW isn't going to be very productive here.

Quote Originally Posted by blehman
    Ummm...the rules don't really apply to this situation here. He's just some random jack-ass who can't even fucking introduce himself properly wanting to know if anyone wants to play WoW with him.
    Actually, I have a big intro post on the cblogs. Here's a fundamental problem with Dtoid - the gap between cblogs and the forums.

Sorry for not copy pasta-ing my cblog post into a forum post.

Quote Originally Posted by blehman
    Ummm...the rules don't really apply to this situation here. He's just some random jack-ass who can't even fucking introduce himself properly wanting to know if anyone wants to play WoW with him.
    Actually, I have a big intro post on the cblogs. Here's a fundamental problem with Dtoid - the gap between cblogs and the forums.

Sorry for not copy pasta-ing my cblog post into a forum post.
    Oh, I'm sorry fuck ass. Next time let me fucking google your goddamn name and find your fucking "cblog" introduction. I didn't know you were such big shit that we're supposed to know who you are just by memory.

Oh, I'm sorry fuck ass. Next time let me fucking google your goddamn name and find your fucking "cblog" introduction. I didn't know you were such big shit that we're supposed to know who you are just by memory.
    Angry much? I'm just explaining why I didn't post up a lengthy intro.

Sheesh.

Angry much? I'm just explaining why I didn't post up a lengthy intro.

Sheesh.
    No, not really. I was just explaining why you don't get a free pass here because you made a....well, I guess it could be called an intro post, it was mostly pictures, on the "cblogs". Everyone else here has done it. It's common fucking courtesy to let us know a little bit about you before you come out posting willy fucking nilly.

See, now that's a flame.

Ol' Flatdick
    Willy fucking nilly.

Now that you mention it, I should probably do a forum intro post if I haven't already. I think I did though.

But if I still played WoW, I'd be down for this.

Wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was.
    Hot damn blehman, why are you so angry today?

I'M SICK OF THOSE LITTLE LIDS ON COFFEE MUGS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPILL YOUR COFFEE YOU SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    Quote Originally Posted by aborto thefetus
    Hot damn blehman, why are you so angry today?
    it's that sinister mask and pointy beard action.

as for you transbotperson, if i were in ur shoes (or WoW mage boots or wutever they raid in) i would just create another dtoid account and blend..right..back.. innnnnn.

no one would notice.
    unless ur WoW account name, gamertag, and all the other little SNs out there are the same as ur dtoid name.

:shock: